Monday 20 August 2012

1st week challenge...

HEY! My first week challenge is...
1)Your current relationship
2)Write some basic facts about you
My current relationship?
I'm attached ^^
I'm attached on the 26th of May 2012 :)
Attached to Fariz Fuhairah :)
6 more days to our 3rd month together :)
YAY! HAHA..
Basic facts about myself :)
1)Name: Marshanda Dianda
2)Age: 19 years old
3)Current relationship: Attached
4)Loves chocolates
5)Loves Hello kitty
6)Loves anything pink except pigs HAHA LOL -.-
7)Very simple hates wearing make ups -.- (allergic to it)
8)Loves watching soccer ^^
9)A photogenic HAHA >.< but hates uploading it :3
10)Loves to bake cakes ^^ especially cheesecakes :3
11)Addicted to Twitter :)
12)Hates eating -________-
13)I'm short :)
14)I lead a simple life :)
15)Loves to blogging/tumblring :)
End of my 1st week challenge :)
Thank you for reading ^^