Monday 20 August 2012

Hello ^^

Heyy ^^ How are you readers :)
So I've deleted all my posts again :3
Haha.. it is all because I wanna start a "NEW" blog *winkwink*
Anyway someone turn 20 years old today :)
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
 Happy Birthday Fariz
Happy Birthday to You
:)
So my love turn 20 today :) Yay! haha..
And Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims in the world :)
I know kinda late.. haha since today is the 2nd day of Syawal..
Anyway today I wanna do the 30 days Challenge :)
I will do 2 challenge haha! since it is kinda fun to do it :)
So the first challenge is.....
and the second challenge is.....
And I gonna modify this challenge a bit :)
I will change it to 30 weeks challenge :)
I will do it by weeks and not days..
since my schedules kinda tight after today :)
Okay! let's start :)