Monday 27 August 2012

Yeah 2nd week :D

Hello readers :)
If you notice...
I just changed my blog skin haha ^^
It kinda look like a tumblr skin :P
HEHE
Trying to make it as simple as possible :)
Anyway today was great :)
I get to know...
Rizuwan :)
Haha... did I told you guys that he was once my crush HEHE...
Yeah...
But you know I was shy..
He was a popular GUY back then...
Haha.. In my school lah..
Haha He is friendly,funny,cool and yeah cute too >.<
Chey I heard he likes a girl...
But I don't know who is that lucky girl :)
Well everyone thought that I don't know him :)
We didn't talk...
But I don't know why...
He came to me...
and he introduced himself..
Ref was there too O.o
Ref was like ehhh nama dia rizuwan..
and he was like NOOO call me boy handsome :)
and! yeah not forgetting.. He winked at me ^^ Oh Mai Goose :3
You guys don't know how I felt just now..
Well oh well he is a gentleman you know..
Prove to me soooo many times HAHA...
HAHA and I was Ehhh sha jangan macam2 you got Fariz already haha :D
HAHA OKAY2 CUT CUT
Today I guess I wanna do my 2nd week challenge..
1)Where you'd like to be in 10 years
2)Favorite movies/bands/TV shows/books/video games
I would like to be in Singapore.Having a good career.A wife to someone.A mother to my children.
HAHA...
Movies? too many to list out :) but my all time fav movie was...
FINAL DESTINATION 5 
watched that with....
MY AWESOME FRIENDS haha :)
Next...
Bands?
Wanted,Simple Plan,KRU and many more >.<""
TV shows?
Trilogi cinta and kasih alia :)
Books?
The sword of Allah :D
Khalid al-waleed books :DD
Video games?
HAHA NONE.
DONE :)
"I just want someone to think I'm Amazing"